RaVeN Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Is the guild still active?
F.A.Q for TEH RaVeN EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:22 am by Sita

» Sita's Guild Application.
F.A.Q for TEH RaVeN EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:18 pm by iTech

» Satoshii's Guild Application
F.A.Q for TEH RaVeN EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:44 pm by Suiseiseki

» MrsYumYum Guild Application
F.A.Q for TEH RaVeN EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:50 am by eleyy

» Linda's Guild App.
F.A.Q for TEH RaVeN EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:42 pm by Akio

» The Legendary King's App
F.A.Q for TEH RaVeN EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 5:29 pm by JRizzy

» Official Guild Recruit Waiting List
F.A.Q for TEH RaVeN EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:16 pm by Sonicred8

» imJacky Guild Recruitment.
F.A.Q for TEH RaVeN EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:57 pm by Genjou

» TonyLooney Guild Application
F.A.Q for TEH RaVeN EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:53 pm by Chris

Navigation

F.A.Q for TEH RaVeN

Kero
    Kero
    Judgement

Number of posts : 637

F.A.Q for TEH RaVeN Empty F.A.Q for TEH RaVeN

Post  Kero Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:46 pm

Here's a little information for visitors or people interested in the guild~

1-
    Q:
    Who are you?
    A: WHO ARE YOU IS THE REAL QUESTION!!1!one!!1 ... Just kidding~ D;
    Real Answer: RaVeN is an uprising guild with great potential and numerous possibilities. Now we offer you a chance to hop on board and join the fight…as a RaVeN!
    To begin, RaVeN offers you a compact, close-knit group of comrades who will not only stand alongside you in the battles to come but also spend time to talk and have fun, for that is what this is all about. This is not said to make the wrong impression: RaVeN will still participate in its own share of guild battles and single fights. We only wanted you to realize that RaVeN is more than your average guild that spends all hours in the battle rooms.

2-
    Q:
    Who do I contact if I need to ask further questions or detail not stated here?
    A: Saitou, Crona, Axey, Hiroshi, and Need! You may contact them in the forums or in game.

3-
    Q:
    Who's the leader of your awesome guild?!
    A: Saitou

4-
    Q:
    Why should I join?
    A: Why not ;D? RaVeN provides you with an opportunity to meet a great group of people who you might find to share similar interests and ideas. We encourage you to take some time out of the fast and addictive gameplay to rest your feet and fists to talk about strategies or other finer points of the game. Here at RaVeN, our leaders will always find time to pass down their knowledge and experience to newcomers. We have a variety of experts, each adept with his/her own skills. Whether you are an experienced veteran or an eager beginner, joining RaVeN will definitely make you a stronger presence in the field.We treat other RaVeN members with a sense of respect that you would like to receive. So why not? Afterall, you're in RaVeNs Nest~

5-
    Q:
    Why can't I register?
    A: Because we are not accepting new members on the forum or in the guild at the moment. Please check back later or find a way of contacting our members (preferrably the one's listed above)!

6-
    Q:
    Is this guild still active?
    A: Yes.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:11 pm